The APWA-MN Chapter awards several academic scholarships to college and technical college/school students that:
- Financially assist students in civil engineering, public works administration, and/or related academic programs.
- Financially assist students in civil engineering technology programs, drafting, design, inspections, and surveying.
- Increase the interest in the public works profession by publicizing the APWA-MN Chapter and the scholarship program.
Applications for the 2015-2016 APWA-MN Scholarships are due June 12, 2015:
Scholarship amounts and details:
- Five College Scholarships (one $1,750 minimum scholarship (Dewey Kasma), and four $1,250 scholarships)
- Four Technical College/School Scholarships ($1,000 each)
The scholarship program for each school year opens in February and closes when applications are due in early June.